Today is my birthday and I am turning 29- a very scary age because that means next year is 30 and I don't think I'm ready to be 30! Twenty-something sounds so much younger! I can remember my 21st birthday like it was yesterday. How can I be this close to 30 already?! I guess I have a whole year to accept it, though.
Her new Texans jersey...we are even more supportive this year because her uncle Michael is working for the Texans and helps with all of the interviews and videos that go onto the Texans website.
I let her decorate the cupcakes all by herself (except I did the icing). We used a whole bottle of sprinkles and stars and half a bottle of red hots!
"This one's mine Mommy." The most loaded down cupcake!
1 comments:
Don't you know we'll be 29 again next year too? 29 forever!!!
The cupcakes look yummy. Looks like Autumn enjoyed making them. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment