We went to visit my grandparents this past weekend in Palestine. We all had a really good time. My Papa's 75th birthday is this week, although you couldn't tell it with as active as he and Shirley both are. They have done a lot of work around their house and also have rent houses they keep up.
Checking out Papa's birdhouse with his parakeets...Shirley told us all grandchildren have to take a parakeet but I wasn't quite up for that offer, maybe one day. I'm doing good keeping up with two kids and a dog right now!
Shelby loved crawling up and down these stairs
My lesson for the day- Hollister is a clothing brand that I am apparently too unhip to know about!
Poor Shelby, while the rest of us were barely sweating she was beet red and drenched!
1 comments:
Oh come on- why not a parakeet? I'm sure you could handle one more needy mouth to feed. This coming from the woman who often forgets to put food out for the dog. Good thing he gets lots of food dropped from the high chair.
Poor Shelby- she looks like she belongs to my family with her little sweaty head and red cheeks. Both my kids do that.
Looks like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment