Thursday, February 02, 2012

Carly in January

Carly turned 10 months in January.  She is busy and mischievious and takes after her oldest sister as a baby so much in that way.  She started taking steps at 9 months and was walking very well right at 10 months.  She waves "hi" and "bye", signs "milk" when she really wants to, also signs "milk" for "more" sometimes, has 6 teeth (four on top and two on bottom), and loves to empty out drawers and containers.  I forgot just how messy they can be at this age.  Her stuff (and mine) is everywhere in minutes! 

She played in the front yard for the first time and loved it! 




I love staring at her when she sleeps...the pictures never even capture how perfectly sweet she looks.


Just about to outgrow the carseat in length...I'm keeping her in it as long as I can!

This picture IS Carly- a little bit of mischief and being cute at the same time!

Unloading the plastic cup & bowl drawer in the kitchen
Her sisters dressed her up in their tutu
 
She loves hiding in her tent.
Riding on her zebra

She looks like a babydoll in this outfit.

More fun outside and more leaves!


She pulled the dog bed on top of herself and just laid there smiling (with thumb in mouth of course).

Lots of fun had pulling one of her sisters' puppy around

1 comments:

Julie said...

She is absolutely precious and so full of personality. Can't believe how fast she is growing - don't know why I continue to be surprised by that with all the kids.
I know what you mean about not being able to capture the sweetness of them sleeping- I still love to look at Alli when she sleeps- she looks so beautiful and innocent.