and see the rest of her family. :) Baby Charlotte is 7 weeks old and was so sweet. I thought Carly was still tiny until seeing Charlotte! Carly looks giant now!
| Baby Charlotte Mae |
| Smiles :) |
| Little Baby Charlotte @ 7 weeks and Big Baby Carly @ 10 months |
| Carly has never seen a baby smaller than her up close like this! |
| I think they're going to be good friends! |
| Julie & Dwaine & Charlotte |
| Me & Carly |
| Sweet picture of Charlotte & her Momma bundled up for the cold. |
| The whole bunch of kids! Poor TJ. That seems to be the case with us now- we always outnumber the boys! |
1 comments:
I love the way Carly is checking out Charlotte in all the pics- funny!
And they are definitely going to be good friends- they don't have a choice :-)
My big kids REALLY loved Carly and kept talking about how lucky Autumn and Shelby are that they have a baby that walks. Ha! Let's hope they still feel that way in a few more months!
Post a Comment