It's official- We are moving and having a baby in the same month. We are getting the house in Angleton and thankfully can start doing stuff to it now- like paint, clean carpet, move stuff we aren't using. We have to be out of our house now by April 3rd and the baby is due March 23rd. Talk about timing. We just can't pass this house up even though we didn't want to move until summer.
Now we also have to decide if we change Autumn's school this year or drive her to Lake Jackson every day once we move. I'd like her to finish the school year where she is but that may be difficult when we have a new baby. It may also be good for her to go ahead and meet people at her new school and get a feel for it. I'd also really like Shelby to finish the year at her preschool because she has gone there since she was a baby and I'd hate for her to miss the last few weeks. She's easier, though, because she doesn't need to be there until 8:45. It's also only 15 minutes away! We've just become spoiled to 5 minute or less drives! If Autumn finishes her year out in Lake Jackson she has to be at school by 8:00. That leaves a 45 minute gap for Shelby and a newborn in tow. I'm not crazy about that thought. Corry could also take them (even though he works in Angleton) but there's still a time gap between dropping them off. Hmmm....
It's going to be a busy month! Wish us luck!
Thursday, March 03, 2011
We Must Be Crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Well, you know that's just how it goes sometimes. God's timing isn't always ours but sounds like you guys got a good deal. Where will the kids go next year? I thought Corry worked in LJ? It'll all work out - I am a big believer that if it's the right thing, God makes everything fall in line! :)
Thanks Mindy- I agree, it truly does feel just meant to be with a little bit of juggling for a couple of months. Not bad in the whole scheme of things! The kids will go to Northside in Angleton. Corry runs the music store's instrument repair shop which we just moved into in October and it's in Angleton off of 288B.
Wow! Girl,y'all have a busy few weeks ahead. I hope it all goes smoothly for you guys. I know the decision to keep them or take them out of school is tough one. I will pray that the answer is easy...or at least that it gets easier if you keep them in their current school. Let me know if Ic an help with anything...
Glad y'all will have room for me to come visit after that baby is born- can't wait to meet her.
Just teasing- I promise I won't bombard you.
Sounds busy but exciting and it will pass very quickly!
Post a Comment