Here are some pictures of the house that I took a couple of weeks ago...
A couple more views of the front...you can't see it but the girls will have a long driveway to ride bikes and scooters (something we are really lacking right now and we live off of a busy road that I don't feel like they are even safe on the sidewalk).
A room that we will probably use as a dining room that joins up to a study...
The kitchen (and dinette in the background)...
The living room
Game room
Another view of the game room
Master bedroom
Master bathroom (wallpaper will HAVE to go!)
Guest bathroom
3 comments:
The house looks really spacious! And I love all the yard space too. I know how you feel about letting them ride on the sidewalk...even with our street, it still freaks me out.
Anyway, I can't wait for y'all to live closer!
Nice! I like the exposed brick too! That driveway is going to get a LOT of use!
Dining room, study, gameroom, lots of kitchen cabinets...
I'm trying not to be jealous :-)
So excited for you guys.
You will love the long driveway- we have lots of fun on ours with bikes and scooters.
Post a Comment