Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Wrap-Up

The girls with Aydan at the beginning of February when Aaron & Aydan came down to his aunt & uncle's beach house in Surfside...
 
I love this kid.  She found these antlers one morning before school and actually wore them to school.  She gets her quirkiness from her dad- I've seen lots of pictures of him as a child and he was always being goofy with different socks on or different shoes.  Not to make a fashion statement, just quirky!  Shelby also has cat ears on a headband that she has worn to school a couple of times. 
 
A house that we are considering buying...we need more space and need to make a permanent move if we move.  This house is in Angleton and is really nice and a great deal.  I hate to uproot the girls but it's only 15 minutes away and if we are going to have Autumn change schools I'd like to do it now and not a couple of years down the road.  Decisions, decisions...this house kind of found us through a realtor and friend of Corry's who just sold our lot that we bought in Lake Jackson when we first moved here and had planned to build on.  We hadn't really discussed anything about moving with the realtor and he mentioned the house to
Corry and told him to check it out.  We expected to just go look at it and move on but were really impressed.  So, it's possible that we will be moving shortly after the baby comes.  One major life change is never enough!
 
The girls enjoying the Spring-like weather in the backyard.




 
I'm not sure what this pose is but she always does it when posing for the camera!

 
Alright March, I'm ready for you.  I've been patiently waiting for 9 months.  :)

3 comments:

Dafne Wiswell said...

Your girls are so precious! I love all the pics. I look forward to reading more about your life with kids. My daughter doesn't have any sweet sisters, so I pray all the time that God will give her wonderful sisters-in-law one day!

goddess95 said...

Wow! I didn't know y'all were moving again. But it is smarter to do it before Autumn gets into 1st grade! You look so cute preggo...and I can't believe how fast time is going! Just a few more weeks! Jodie (my sis-in-law) is 3 cm as of Thurs! I can't wait to see some new baby girls!

Julie said...

I think you're right- a new school now would not be nearly as bad as moving in a couple of years. Especially since she will have Shelby joining her next year. Exciting stuff- keep us updated.