Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Ultrasound with Baby #3


I had my first OB appointment and ultrasound this past Wednesday. Baby looked great and was measuring at 10 weeks making my due date March 23rd. I'm always very nervous, as I'm sure most people are, going into the very first appointment. I'm always afraid that the pregnancy tests were a fluke and that there is not really a baby in there. A little bit irrational since I've had morning sickness since 6 weeks but I don't feel like it is real until I see it on the ultrasound. When I told Corry my fear the night before he said something to the extent of "Well, you must have swallowed a bunch of watermelon seeds or something then." Thanks for the comforting words honey!


We were able to view our little bean longer than normal since the u/s machine was out of paper and actually saw it doing flips in there already!

3 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

How do the girls react to all this?

Steph said...

We actually took Shelby with us (Autumn was in school)and she thought it was pretty cool. The PA was really good about making sure Shelby could see what everything was and pointing things out to her.
They are both excited about the thought of a new baby and being big sisters. Autumn calls it "her baby" sometimes. :)

goddess95 said...

Im so excited for y'all! I LOVE baby news! My bro & his wife are expecting...also due March, the 26th I think! Keep us posted!!! Oh and you look super cute...barely a belly there! I think my non-pregnant belly is bigger!