skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're expecting a new baby! I'm due March 22nd and am 7 weeks pregnant now. It's a little earlier than I usually like to spread the news but it's so much more work to hide it! We told the girls a few days ago and they were very excited at first but it's not at the top of their list of things to talk about now. I think the whole baby thing is just too complex for their minds and it's too far away for them to imagine until it actually happens. They both say that they want another sister. Corry & I will of course be happy with whatever God gives us but wouldn't mind a little boy for Corry to take fishing and to do guy stuff with. He says he put in his order so we'll see how that goes!
3 comments:
We are so happy for you guys!! We will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby. And we will be excited to find out boy or girl- will be so fun.
Yay for a new Westinghouse in the house! So exciting!
Julie and I will let you try out the third baby thing and let us know how it goes. Who knows who will be next!
:)
Blessings to you and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!
Yay for a new Westinghouse in the house! So exciting!
Julie and I will let you try out the third baby thing and let us know how it goes. Who knows who will be next!
:)
Blessings to you and prayers for a healthy pregnancy!
Post a Comment