Friday, April 09, 2010

Young love

Autumn was cracking me up today. She told me that her "boyfriend" Lucas was wearing his Alvin and the Chipmunks shirt today. She said that she invited him to her 6th birthday party (her birthday is at the end of November!) and told him that she wanted a shirt with the girls from Alvin and the Chipmunks so that they could match. I asked her if Lucas knew she was calling him her boyfriend and she said "No, but Mom you know he has been my boyfriend all year."

Later she asks me "Remember what I told you earlier about Lucas?" I said "Yes, about the shirt for your birthday." She said "Yeah, remember how handsome he was at my birthday party last year?"

Lucas actually is fond of Autumn. His mom said that at Christmas he asked Santa for an "Autumn doll!"

0 comments: