The girls at their Easter egg hunts, parties, and parade at school...
Autumn & Hannah
Autumn in her Peeps & Little Petshop decorated bonnet...
Stopping to pose during her egg hunt...her class had to find eggs numbered 1-10 and could only have one of each number. I thought that was a neat change for an egg hunt.
The Easter bonnet parade...
Shelby in her bonnet...she kept losing Peeps!
This was day 2 for her bonnet...it did have different colored chicks and after they blew off in the wind we had to replace them with the pink bunnies.
We thought this was funny with Shelby's friend Daniel passed out on the floor. His allergies were really bad and he'd taken Benadryl that morning!
1 comments:
How cute! I'm still laughing that you had to replace the Peeps on her hat! And that poor little boy-too funny!
I missed the girls' egg hunts and class parties! It makes me sad. but at least Pat took some pics of the hunt!
Post a Comment