Today is a big marking point for us. Corry started a new job in industrial sales after working solely at the music store for the past 14 months. He will continue to work at the music store in the evenings and some Saturdays. I plan to stay home with the girls this summer and possibly do some private speech therapy lessons, too. I am going back with the school district a little more part time next year so that I will be working while the girls are in school but will be off of work in time to pick them up. I've enrolled Shelby in the preschool class that goes until 2 and Autumn will get out of kindergarten at 2:30. I'm excited about our new schedules and glad that all of the juggling with the girls is almost over. It's been a crazy year with Corry and his mom picking the girls up from school at 11:45 and taking care of them while also running the music store.
Here are a few pictures of the girls from the past week...
We stopped for pictures in front of some bluebonnets at a house around the corner while on our way to the park.
Looking cute at a wedding that we went to for a friend we know through the music store...
3 comments:
Wow! 400 posts! That's amazing! Good job momma! I was thinking the other day...how we met on CM..and how you got me started on this blogspot! It's great how things work out! Congrats on the 400 blog...Cheers to many more! :0)
BTW-the girls look adorable! I can't believe how tall they are getting! I can't beleive that Shelby & Kayla willbe 4 this year! Argh--where does the time go?!
I am so happy for you for being able to cut back on hours next year. I know the craziness of juggling!!! I am still not sure what I will be doing next year, so we are still up in the air!
You made me check how many posts I have done... 520! WHat?! I agree, I am SO glad Julie got me started on it. For one, it's such a great snapshot of our lives during their FLEETING childhoods, and because I made great friends like you! The girls look so big and Autumn looks more like you every day.
Post a Comment