Saturday night we went to my parent's house and the girls hunted eggs. Autumn proud with her "golden egg."
Look at the joy in her eyes at getting a dollar in her egg.
Easter morning...
We got home late the night before and they slept in their clothes :) Although, it's not unusual for Shelby to want to sleep in a dress.
Our attempts at pictures with each of us...
I guess I should say our unsuccessful attempts at getting good pictures...
Later on at Corry's parents...
Their Great-Poppy bought them all Easter dresses and they were all very proud and wanted to try them on right away.
Travis also got a new shirt but he was more interested in taking a picture on the whoopie cushion.
2 comments:
The girls with their dresses and Travis with his whoopie cushion- that just says it all. So funny. Great Poppy did a great job with the dresses by the way- did he actually pick them out or just provide the money?
I never asked- I'm guessing that either someone went with him to pick out the dresses or he gave Cindy or Connie money to buy them for him. If not, he has surprisingly good taste for an 80-year-old man!
Post a Comment