Friday, January 15, 2010

Shelby can write her name!

Shelby wrote her entire name for the very first time the other night. She's been able to write all of the letters except "s" for a while. If she doesn't consider all of the letters "perfect" they get erased and she starts over or quits. Autumn went through the same exact thing with wanting "perfect" letters and getting frustrated. Luckily, I think she's outgrown it so hopefully Shelby will, too!






A day last week when I helped her write the "s"...



2 comments:

Julie said...

That's awesome!! I love the b and the y. So cute. She looks so proud of herself.
TJ "writes" his name, but it's more like someone making their mark. He's got the T down, but the J is pretty funny and usually connected to the T somehow. Dwaine and I recognize it, but I don't think anyone else would. Since he only has 2 letters to learn, I guess we should start working on that a little more :-)

goddess95 said...

Wow!! Thats erally good. Her letters are very neat!!
I wish Kayla would attempt to write her name--she told me the other day when we were practicing, "Mommy, I'm not 4 yet, that's when I have to write my name!"
Anywaway, good job Shelby!!!