Monday, January 25, 2010

Check this out!

Much to our surprise, Shelby can not only write her first name, she can also write her last name! She obviously can't spell our last name by herself but was able to write it after I wrote it on the dry erase board. I had actually written it on the board for Autumn but Shelby went up to the board and wrote every letter!

Both of the girls are really enjoying the easel they got for Christmas and use it everyday. I like it for all of those times that Autumn says "Mom, how do you spell _____?" I can just go write it on the board instead of saying every single letter.


2 comments:

goddess95 said...

That is AMAZING!!! Go Shelby! And her letters are so perfect too! very good!!

Julie said...

Wow!! Now that's impressive! Smart, smart girl. Glad they're liking the easel. That may have to be in our future.