Thursday, July 09, 2009

Schlitterbahn Galveston


We met up with the Landry family and went to Schlitterbahn in Galveston for the first time. We all had so much fun and there was a lot more for the girls to do than I imagined.

We spent a lot of our time on the lazy river- which is really fun with areas where there are big, rolling waves, a rapids area, and pit stops where the kids can get off and slide or just swim. We also went on a few different slides with the kids, most of them were smaller and Corry and I could send the kids down and catch them at the bottom. We did go on one that the four of us all rode in a raft and went down and Shelby was a little scared on that one. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't ride it again!

It was also Kayla's birthday, her and Shelby's birthdays are three days apart, so we got to continue with the birthday fun!

Autumn & Shelby with Leanna & Kayla


The girls had lots of fun sliding on these smaller slides that they could go on by themselves.



They had so much fun riding together! I love their facial expressions in this bottom picture! (Thanks Ana!)





Goggle-eyes

Autumn and Leanna about to go under the water.

Under the water!


A family picture by Ana- and everyone is looking and smiling!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Was the raft slide you guys went on pink...if it was I know what your talking about.

Melissa Beth said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I LOVED Schlitterbahn growing up. Great summer family pic, BTW. Too cute!

o said...

Love the family pic! Looks like fun. I never knew there was so much to do there with smaller kids.