Sunday, July 19, 2009

A+ Dental Report!

The girls both went to the dentist for their 6-month cleaning last week and I have been DREADING it for umm...the last 5 1/2 months or so. I was so scared that Shelby was going to have more problems. Her dentist examined, brushed and put flouride on her teeth while she sat on my lap. She said everything looked great and to keep doing what we're doing. Really great news, but not what I was expecting to hear!

Autumn got to go back by herself this time and did great. They said she was the perfect patient (I just want to know why she isn't like that at home!). Autumn grinds her teeth at night and has actually grinded a couple of her front teeth down quite a bit but the dentist said they should be fine since she will be losing them in the next couple of years. Now hopefully she will stop grinding so that she doesn't do that to her permanent teeth! She also has a deformity in one of her front top teeth but she said that would only be a problem if they ever had to work on the tooth.

Sheesh, I never knew teeth would be such an issue! I am relieved that all is well with both of their mouths and can stop worrying so much about it.

0 comments: