Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Tea

The girl's school had a Mother's Day Tea for all of the moms & kids. I split my time between both girl's classes starting with Shelby's class. We stayed for about 15 minutes and had some cookies and punch while Autumn waited patiently across the hall. Shelby and I walked across to Autumn's class and she was so excited for us to finally be there. We had more goodies and lemonade in Autumn's room and then she gave me my present. They had made a plastered handprint (don't know if that's what it's really called?) and painted it the color of their choice. Of course Autumn's is pink! It's so cute and something I will hopefully have forever.




3 comments:

goddess95 said...

Very cute! You have to keep that forever!

Julie said...

You are definitely the hottest mom at the mother's day tea! You and the girls look beautiful. The handprint is super cute- don't you just love those gifts!

Steph said...

Lol- thanks Julie!