I wasn't sure if Autumn was going to like it at first. She debates often about having long or short hair and long always wins out. When we got home she went and looked at herself in the mirror and said "Mom, it is SO cute. I absolutely do like it!" She's such a girl!
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Haircuts!
I wasn't sure if Autumn was going to like it at first. She debates often about having long or short hair and long always wins out. When we got home she went and looked at herself in the mirror and said "Mom, it is SO cute. I absolutely do like it!" She's such a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute. Autumn looks older now!
Yep... I go back and forth on the long/short hair debate, too. Their hair looks so cute and will be MUCH easier during the summer. I agree with MomofHaleyandJake that Autumn looks older... instantly.
:(
OMG!!! They are too cute! I took the girls on Thursday...I'm just too lazy to finish the post...But yes, a summer haircut is awesome! And the girls do look grown up with a cut! Boo! I'm ready for mine to be short too!
Funny, what Melissa said about her going back and forth too- same here. I'm guessing Autumn's long or short hair debate will continue well into adulthood.
They look adorable as always.
Post a Comment