We changed Shelby's hair up a little this day and I thought she looked cute. Not to mention that she posed so sweetly for me.
How cute, love the Little , where did you get them? I can't believe how much she looks like you. She looks a lot like you did at that age!
I'm not sure where the little bows came from. I think Corry's mom bought them. I think she looks a LOT like me as a little girl in these pictures, too.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How cute, love the Little , where did you get them? I can't believe how much she looks like you. She looks a lot like you did at that age!
I'm not sure where the little bows came from. I think Corry's mom bought them.
I think she looks a LOT like me as a little girl in these pictures, too.
Post a Comment