Autumn was invited to her friend Hannah's house on Friday night to hang out. Hannah has a six-year-old sister who was having a friend over so she wanted a friend to come over, too. Autumn was so excited and actually told me when I pulled up in front of their house that I didn't have to get out with Shelby, she could walk to their door by herself. Is she four or fourteen?? Um, yeah, I got out and went inside for a few minutes. She was immediately swept up by the other girls and had a blast. Meanwhile, Corry and I only had one kid for the evening so we went shopping at Academy and out to dinner with Derik and Crystal.
A picture of Autumn before leaving for Hannah's house...in her favorite black dress of course.
2 comments:
Just wait until she is invited to spend the night! It is not that far away!
I am sure Shelby enjoyed her Mommy and Daddy time too!
Post a Comment