skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Autumn had her first day of dance yesterday. Her class is called "Tutus and Tiaras" because her dance teacher made all of them little tutus and they get to wear tiaras at some point, too. I only saw them with their tutus on yesterday- they were so cute. I think at some point they will show us what they have learned and then we get to take pictures of them all dressed up. For now the parents get what she calls a "5-minute peek" where we can look through glass from upstairs to see them the first 5 minutes and last. Otherwise they get too distracted- and she is right about that because it didn't take 5 seconds for the girls to notice us watching them! This dance class is only for the summer which is perfect because it will give Autumn a couple of months to decide if she likes it and wants to continue in the Fall.
Here's Autumn all excited because she gets to wear her new leotard, tights, and slippers. (She's also excited about Dora being in the picture!)
A second sweet smile pic!
So far so good with her first day of dance...when we were leaving she told me "I LOVE Ms. Kemah." (Her teacher's name is Kim!)
6 comments:
You are Keeping the girls busy!!
I have Haley enrolled in a week long summer camp in a few weeks can't wait! Haley keeps saying I want to go visit Autumn and Shelby not sure if she really knows who they are or not, I still hope to come out in Sept but it will depend on the airline prices they are pricey right now :(
Yay! So glad she liked it! She looks so cute in her attire. You know I just love little girls in dance. I sure hope Alli keeps her interest in it 'cause I will just be devastated if she decides she doesn't want to continue it. Sometimes when it's time to get up and get ready she tells me "I don't want to go to ballet" or "I don't like ballet." But, I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean it 'cause the rest of the week, she keeps asking me when she can go to ballet. She really likes her teacher too, so that helps.
Hope to get our little ballerinas together soon.
Oh, I forgot to mention- I assume that's your house she's standing in? Love the wood floors. Were those there when you guys moved in or did you put them in? Very pretty.
Aww too cute. Leanna starts her dance class in July...I can't wait. I also hope she likes it so she can keep going in the fall! And our poor 2 yr olds can't be signed up for much this summer huh?
Anyway, she looks adorable in her outfit!
WoW - I cannot imagine having cute little princesses in a dance class. I mean, not that my two BOYS might not ask me one day to join a dance class. Yikes. Let's hope not... in the meantime, I enjoy living vicariously through your two cuties!
I was just looking at Julie's blog history today and saw the pic of Alli and Autumn playing in the laudry basket. I did not realize how close in age they are! They are so cute - I wish I knew you guys then... I mean, not that I necessarily "KNOW" you now, but thanks to blogging, it almost feels like it!! :)
http://allijean.blogspot.com/2005/12/alli-autumn.html
Post a Comment