Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Tea Party

Autumn & Shelby's school had a Mother's Day tea party for all of the Moms. Autumn was so excited about me coming to her school! They had donuts with Dad a few weeks ago, too, so Corry got to go see them in their classes. I started out in Shelby's room and then we both went to Autumn's room.



Shelby was the only toddler that wanted to sit on her Mom's lap and not in her chair. She has made really good strides in the last few weeks, though. She no longer cries when I drop her off (as of two weeks ago) and she leaves her paci in the car when we get to school. It also took her three weeks before she spoke but now they are getting to hear her little voice! Her teachers were all excited one day when I went to pick her up and said they finally heard her talk! It had been when she was with Autumn and they were eating a snack and she said "I want some cheese!". It's just amazing to me that she wasn't talking at all with as much as she talks at home. Shelby is going to be my shy one and Autumn generally has no problem talking to most people.

The three of us in Autumn's class...

On our way out....and I don't know why they both look so mischievious right there!

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comments:

goddess95 said...

How sweet that they did that for the mom's. The girls look happy and adorbale!