Thursday, May 29, 2008

More water fun!

The time has finally come and we can play on the inflatable slide again! We have been playing on it all week! Shelby can slide this year with a little help getting up there, too.


Shelby always goes down on her belly, feet-first. I think it's less scary that way!





Our new friends Kasey, Emily, & Sarah came to play on the slide, too!


Emily sliding- I think she had the most fun of any of the kids, she slid over and over!

Shelby, Emily & Autumn



I'm sure there will be more slide pictures to come ;)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Oh the slide brings back lots of fun memories. I hope the kids will have a chance to play on it again with the girls this year! And maybe me too ;-)
And I see there's a little more room for it in the new back yard- no worries about Corry falling into the neighbor's yard :-)
That's funny that Shelby goes down the slide like that cause TJ only recently started going down regular slides sitting down- he used to slide just like Shelby everytime. I love that last pic of her. You can really tell she's having a blast.
Don't you just love all the water play for summer! We have been quite the little fish lately too. TJ gets excited when he sees his swim trunks and insists I put them on. Maybe I'll get around to posting some pics soon. I haven't been taking nearly as many of them lately though and I've got a little catch up to do on posting so we'll see.
Anyway, hope to see you guys very soon. D has a business trip to H-town coming up soon- maybe we can try to visit if we all go.
I am apparently going for a longest comment record, but I think I'm there so I'll stop now.