Shelby giving her most heartfelt "cheeeesssse." Notice she is also wearing some of her "fine jewelry!"
I love this pic of Autumn & Corry...
Monday, May 12, 2008
A day at the beach
Labels: Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shelby giving her most heartfelt "cheeeesssse." Notice she is also wearing some of her "fine jewelry!"
I love this pic of Autumn & Corry...
Labels: Outings
2 comments:
Aww you're such a good mom, toting the bin of beach toys! The girls look like they had fun anyway, even if it was too windy!
And Autumn did a great job taking that picture of you!
I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!
Shelby and all her jewelry crack me up! That girl is too much. Seeing her in that suit reminds me of Autumn 2 years ago at the lake- wow, I can't believe it was that long ago. That's just crazy.
Those pics of Autumn and Corry ARE great. She looks so cute!
Thank goodness for Autumn that you were able to make an appearance on the beach blog post- Yay!
Alli saw Autumn's noodle and was asking all about it and saying she wants one too. I guess that's not too much to ask for. We'll see if I get around to getting one for her.
Post a Comment