Well, I looked at Julie's blog and she had done the look-alike meter so here I am an hour later after playing around with different pictures with our look-alike meters! It is so addicting to keep trying different pictures!
I did all kinds of different combinations of our pictures for Autumn and it always said she looked like me ranging from 5% all the way to 26%! That's so funny since people have always said she looks like Corry!
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family tree software - Free genealogy
Shelby's ranged from looking equal parts to looking more like me by 4%. She is the one people always say looks like me!
MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family reunion - Free family tree
2 comments:
OK, now I'm quite certain this thing is bogus :-)
Although I do think it is trying to pick up similarites in features. I'm guessing Autumn's big smile is what makes the results lean in your favor.
I think the lesson here is that you just can't trust a computer program to be as accurate as the human eye. Especially human eyes that know what these parents looked like as kids!
Thanks for doing this- I was really curious to see what it would say about the girls, since the results for my kids were so boring. I had a feeling I could count on you to be playing with this after you saw it on my blog :-)
I tried it with you, me, and michael and both of us were equaly like mom and dad but it said michael was 4% more like dad. I am not sure it is accurate. Mike looks alot like mom. maybe he just looks more like dad in that picture.
Post a Comment