We went to visit the Easter Bunny at the mall so that Autumn could put in her special requests. I know the Easter Bunny usually just brings candy and not really gifts but Autumn has been asking for a princess clock since way before Christmas. I really thought her wanting that clock would go away but she is still asking for it. For Valentine's Day we gave them both a pair of Crocs and Autumn was not too happy about that. She said she had really wanted a Princess clock and the shoes hurt her feet! The only way I have gotten her to wear the Crocs until today is to put socks on with them. For whatever reason today, she agreed to wear the Crocs since they matched her outfit. Shelby loves her little Crocs, though! So back to the Easter Bunny- they both did great and went and sat right by him/her. You can see they were a little unsure at first but I could hear Autumn talking to him/her and putting in her requests. She told him/her that Shelby wanted a tent and I have no idea where that came from since they got one for Christmas! Maybe she wants it all for herself and thinks Shelby should get her own or something!
There's the big "cheese"
Probably the best picture I've ever had of the both of them with Santa or the Easter Bunny!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3 comments:
Ok, these are the cutests pictures ever. They both look cute and the bunny garden set-up is so darling. They did great. I haven't taken the girls cause I'm thinking they may not like the bunny...but I might give it a try! Anyway, these are great pictures.
Wow, those last couple of pics turned out great. What a cute setting.
The actual Easter bunny always creeps me out just a little bit though- something about the eyes or the giant head. Or, maybe I had a bad experience with one sometime or something- don't know.
Anyway, hope you guys have a great Easter!
Yeah, he was kind of creepy- especially since they can't talk so they just nod their head and stare at you!
Post a Comment