Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Easter pictures

I took Autumn & Shelby to get their Easter pictures taken today. Man, are they a handful in the studio! Last time I took them Corry was with me and it had been a LONG time before that since we went to a studio, probably Shelby's first birthday and that was by herself. We, in we I mean I, survived, though. Autumn kept trying to be funny and undo the poses the photographer put her in so she would have to redo what she had done several times. Add Shelby in the mix and I'm surprised we got any pictures at all! Shelby would be completely serious and the lady was trying to make them laugh and nothing. I told her to tell Shelby "cheeeessseee" and it worked everytime. The only problem was that we got really big smiles (like in the bottom picture) and her eyes were all squenched up.



3 comments:

Melissa Beth said...

Those are two cute little Easter bunnies. Wow, Easter pictures already. You are making the rest of us look bad. I am still trying to get my dad gum thanksgiving pumpkin pictures into frames. You go, girl.

goddess95 said...

Oh my gosh...these are so adorbale! Where did you get them? I haven't been to a studio in ages either...I would rather avoid the drama of trying to get them to smile! It does help when you have daddy around doesn't it?
Anyway, the girls are precious, but you already knew that!

Steph said...

We just went to Sears. I usually have pretty good luck with them and don't spend too much money!