Shelby with her clown face paint and nose on!
And Autumn the clown back at home!
Sunday we went to Laurie's niece Anna's birthday party at Jump 'N Jungle. A little history on Anna and Autumn...they met last year at Shelby's birthday party when Laurie brought her. Autumn instantly liked Anna and played with her the entire time. She even named her favorite babydoll Anna shortly after and still calls it Anna! So she has played with Anna several times now and idolizes her. She spent the first half of Anna's party chasing after her as she went from slide to slide even though I think Anna was oblivious that Autumn was following her!
Shelby has gotten a little braver and was sliding down on her belly!
2 comments:
I love all the flower pictures. Autumn looks great wearing that color. And Shelby's dress is so cute and Spring-y!
I can see why you liked that dress so much. That is so adorable and Shelby looks beautiful in it!
And, the clown faces are too cute. I can't believe they both kept the noses on for any period of time.
Gotta love parties!
Post a Comment