Thursday, January 31, 2008

Some pics from our week

This is my least favorite time of year. I don't like the cold or being stuck in the house! I know it's not that cold and I'd never make it if I moved up North! I go a little stir crazy if we get stuck in the house too many days. This has been a good week and we have been able to get out, though.

We attempted the park this week with our Mom's club and all of us lasted a total of about 15 minutes! It was SO cold. The park is right on the water and it was much colder than it had been at home!





Shelby's hat just wouldn't stay on and she ended up looking like a cone head or something!







So, the next day we went with our playgroup to an indoor playhouse. That worked much better!
Autumn banging on the drums....I never want these in my house!




Shelby did her usual most of the time, pushed a baby doll around. At one point she had found both baby dolls in the whole place and was sitting at a table by herself with one baby in a highchair and the other in the stroller! And boy did she guard them with her life!



Autumn riding in circles...


Just some cute pics of Autumn today... you can barely tell but while I was putting on my make-up she decided she wanted to put on her make-up. She did a pretty good job!

1 comments:

Taylorswiftiskweelio said...

Autumn and shelby are getting cuter every day. Your right you can barly tell autumn is wearing makeup. you better watch out Autumn may start wearing makeup before me!!!