Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Note to Self...

No more coffee or cappuccinos at 3 in the afternoon!!! I hate not being able to go to sleep!!

So...I'll blog...let's see what cute pictures I can find of the girls...

Okay, I am going to bombard you with pictures of Shelby in the same place but I took almost 20 pictures and every one turned out SO cute!! I just have to share some! We were killing some time in Gammy's truck waiting on the rest of our crew.








Oh she thought she was such big stuff sitting in the driver's seat with the keys! The hand on the mouth is 'Uh-oh, I hit the panic button on the keypad'!










See my dilemma, how do you choose just one?!





Look at the one below with those big blue eyes...




And we can't forget about my beautiful little poser Autumn Ashley...


2 comments:

Julie said...

That little girl has been so darn photogenic since day 1! I can definitely see your dilemma with not being able to choose just one. You can just see personality written all over her face. I think the beautiful baby contest on Regis and Kelly is coming up again-maybe you should submit one of each of the girls.

Keese Klan said...

awww.... lookin' cute!! looks like everything is going "picture perfect" - ha ha ha..... are y'all moving soon?