Autumn & Cadence swinging Shelby and Claire...
Shelby loves this swing! When the rest of the kids would be playing she would just sit and swing! Naptime approaching could have something to do with that, too, b/c Claire seemed to like it around that time, too.
The three bigger kids climbing their tree...
Autumn's first time to climb a tree!
Happy New Year! Wishing you a wonderful 2008!
4 comments:
It looks like Autumn was really good at climbing those tree's and shelby was so cute on that swing.
Wow, does the Tree climbing bring back any memories of us at that age?!
I loved that big tree growing up and s I remember you always dared me to climb higher and I would get stuck!
Cindy- Yeah it did bring back memories of that! Daring you to go higher just doesn't sound like me, lol ;)
Tree climbing already? These kids are growing up way way too fast.
Shelby had the right idea in that swing- I think that's where I would have been hanging out too :-)
About New Year's Eve- yeah we layed low too- even lower than you guys. We didn't have friends over and I napped from about 9:30 to 11:00 then woke up to officially ring in the new year at midnight. Wow, I'm old!
Not quite like the New Year's Eve celebration of 1999 in Fredericksburg :-)
Post a Comment