Thursday, August 16, 2012

End of Summer Fun

Well, we are down to the last week of summer.  It's been a good one but I'm ready to get back into a routine and back to some kind of normal.  I do enjoy sleeping in, though- if only we could keep that!  Here are a few more pics to wrap up our summer...
Megan stayed a couple of nights with us and the girls all had fun with some makeup!  It started with giving Megan a pedicure and I'm not sure how it evolved into this!  This was the second go around, too- the first time Megan's face was covered in a gel-like glitter paste!
Purty girls
Carly joining in on the picture fun!
Autumn & Audrey after swimming and snow cones!
Travis (showing off his missing top tooth) & Shelby
We went to the beach one evening and my oh my was Carly busy.  I'll post a video in another post just to show a little sample of our time there.
Enjoying the warm water- even at 8 in the evening!
The girls went to their friends Makenzie & Madison's church's VBS and had lots of fun.
Carly's first slip 'n slide experience...her and Austin joining the big kids in the fun!

Cooling off with a popsicle while sitting in the water!

We pushed Autumn & Carly went for a ride!

All of the kids on the slip 'n slide at once!  Autumn, Shelby, Carly with Abby & Austin
Carly makes the funniest faces when the water squirts her!

0 comments: