Friday, August 03, 2012

Around the house & more

This summer has been busier than any I can remember with the kids.  We have been going, going, going and there haven't been many days where the kids told me they were bored!  That's definitely a good thing!  Carly actually got to a point where she couldn't go to sleep for a nap unless she was in the car because she got into the habit of falling asleep in the car when taking her sisters somewhere!  I have had to fore go her routine somewhat until the girls start school (and that's only 2 weeks away)!  Hard to believe the summer has come and gone already. 
 
I also cherish our days at home when we have nothing going on.  Autumn & Shelby pretend play a lot.  Sometimes I don't know if they are themselves or in character- it's pretty comical.  Carly chases after them now wanting to be included and they are really good about playing with her.  She is really pitiful when they do shut the door on her!
Carly loves shoes! 
A fitting nightgown for her :)
This is her favorite "blanky"- it's a king-sized blanket from our bed and it's so soft!  Sometimes when she gets sleepy, I find her in our room beside the bed rubbing the blanket and sucking her thumb!
Playing with Autumn
She has awesome big sisters!

Autumn & Shelby love to dress alike!  I know this won't last forever but I'm enjoying it now!
Soccer practice has started for Shelby.  This picture was actually from a 3-day camp.  She is loving it- even in the heat.  I would never have guessed she would do so well with soccer.  She has Corry's competitive edge and is a go-getter on the field!!

0 comments: