Wednesday, August 22, 2012

1st Day of School Report

Autumn & Shelby both had a GREAT first day!  When I went to pick them up, the first thing Shelby did was point out her new "best friend."  She was so excited and talked about how they ate lunch together and played together.  We heard about her new friend all evening.  She only has 3 girls in her class and 8 boys so I am really glad she hit it off with someone.  Autumn also had a great day- her class is a little bigger with 14 kids and 8 of them are girls.  She said everyone was nice, she likes her teacher, and she and Shelby were excited because they go to lunch at the same time and sit next to each other's tables.  It looks like it's going to shape up to be a wonderful year for them!
Here they are are on the 2nd day of school- It was a Wednesday which is Chapel Day and they are required to wear red collar shirts and khaki bottoms.

3 comments:

goddess95 said...

Aww, I'm so glad they had a good start. I love them in the red. They looked adorable inthe 1st day of school outifts too.

Julie said...

They look so cute in their twinkie chapel outfits! So glad the transition has been easy- sounds like a great school, so I can imagine why they love it.

Crystal said...

They look so cute Steph! I am so glad they are enjoying their new school.