Friday, July 13, 2012

Carly's 1 Year Pics

I'm not sure why but I don't think I ever posted Carly's 1-year pics on here.  She was such a little busybody when I took her to Melanie Scott's house.  She made us WORK!!  The only snack I had with me was Rice Krispies, and by the end, there were Rice Krispies all over her studio!  She got some great pictures of Carly that really capture her little personality.  These pictures were from the sneak peek on facebook.


This is my favorite picture ever of Carly!  She was holding a soft feather from a boa and anytime she feels something soft, she immediately sticks that thumb in her mouth, and rubs the soft object while sucking her thumb!
Her "stinker face"
We did the balloons and couch at the end and Carly was pretty much done!  I like the pic because she looks so tiny on the tiny couch.
Froggy stance
Another stinker grin
Just sweet and classic

2 comments:

mindy said...

Adorable! I may have to look into her for Nathan's 1 yr (a whole 10 mths from now haha)

Steph said...

Mindy, look her up on Facebook- Melanie Scott Photography. She specializes in newborn and baby- I have never seen such cute pics and wish I had known of her sooner!!