Sunday, January 22, 2012

Portrait Innovations Pics

I FINALLY took the girls to get their pictures taken.  It has been a very long time since Autumn & Shelby have had professional photos taken.  I take so many pictures and they always used to take such cute pictures in preschool that I didn't need to.  I thought I'd finally do it now and get all three girls together.  I even jumped in for a few shots.  I have a cd of 147 pictures- so I am picking a few of my favorites.

Autumn at 7 years, Shelby at 5 1/2, Carly at 10 months and myself at 33 (one day I'll wonder and this way I won't have to figure out my age!)






3 comments:

mindy said...

How cute!! Did you like Portrait Innovations? I'm thinking of taking my boys there this summer. Good deal?
I love the bathtub pics & the cute backgrounds with all of them!

Steph said...

I really like that they take a lot of pictures, they use a camera that they can move around with, and you get your pics that day. It's always tough for me to pick what pics I do want right after. It has worked best in the past when I had Corry with me to watch the kids and had a dollar amount in mind to tell them I didn't want to go over. I didn't have Corry with me this time and had such a hard time deciding and trying to handle Carly and spent more money than I wanted! I would recommend them, though- they got a lot of good shots and I love the bathtub pics, too! I also took Carly for her 6-month pics and did way better spending less than $30 (and they have a 9.99 package that you get a ton of pics).

mindy said...

Good to know!! Thanks! :)