What a year 2011 was! The highlights for our family were welcoming Carly June, moving to a new town and house, Corry starting a new job at Texas Gulf Bank, and sending Autumn to First grade and Shelby to Kindergarten. I cannot describe how grateful I am to have been able to stay home with Carly. I have loved being there for every first and am really savoring this short time of babyhood for my last baby. I am optimistic about what 2012 has in store for us all.
| Our Junie looking cute on New Year's Eve |
Our New Year's Eve was fun and laid back. Derik, Crystal and the kids came over and hung out. The kids had fun playing all night and we celebrated the New Year twice- once with New York and then with Houston!
1 comments:
Love, love, love Carly's outfit. She looks so big standing up and wearing "big girl" clothes.
Post a Comment