Monday, January 02, 2012

Carly in December

Carly turned 9 months old in December!  How can she already be nearing the one-year-old mark??  She had her 9-month well-baby check and weighed exactly 15 pounds and was 27 1/2 inches.  She's a healthy girl and was not anemic when tested (both of her sisters were at 9 months).  She is a speedy crawler, has really good balance for standing now, and takes 2-5 steps.  She'd rather crawl than walk since it's faster, though.

 
Nothing sweeter than a baby wrapped up in a towel after a bath.

Cruisin' at the mall with her friend Austin (Austin didn't have a stroller so this was our best option!)

The emptying of drawers and cabinets has begun.

Look at her mischievious look :) 

She discovered the wave...but only does it on her own terms!





Examining the Christmas tree...she really didn't mess with it as much as I thought she would.

She loves to just dive off of the couch...I try to have a hold of a foot at all times!

Looking cute in her Rudolph outfit and Autumn's hat!

Christmas Eve at my parents in the middle of all of the presents!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Watch out tupperware drawer!!
The waving pic reminds me a lot of Autumn- didn't she used to sit like that?

Steph said...

I know- that stuff is all over the kitchen all the time now! I think Autumn did sit that same way. They remind me a lot of each other- especially when I look at pictures.