I can't stop smiling about Shelby's misunderstanding this morning. We were getting in the car to head to school and I told the girls that we didn't want to be late because the Principal had said at Open House that if they got more than three tardies they would get lunch detention and have to sit alone at lunch.
First Shelby said "Why is she mean?"
I said "That's just the school's rule."
Shelby said "Well, would it be okay to bring Smarties?"
I said "Huh?? Shelby, do you know what a tardy is?"
Shelby: "No."
Me: "It means being late."
Shelby: "Oh, I thought you were talking about Sweet Tarts!"
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
"Tarties"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE it!! Hilarious.
TJ knows about tardies and for some reason is very afraid of them- we didn't get any warnings about lunch detention- sounds a little rough for kinder.
Post a Comment