Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Beautiful beach day

We went to the beach at the end of August and had a perfect beach day.  There was no seaweed, the water was clear (we could see our toes when the water was up to our waists!), it was sunny and not too windy, absolutely perfect for our area beaches!  Carly even joined us in the water this time!
 
Carly sporting her sunglasses!


Corry & the big girls in the water
 
Mom & Carly in the water
 
Probably the last time we will be able to just lay Carly on a blanket and keep her there!
 

Muscleman :)


 
A fun day at the beach!  Hopefully we'll make it back one more time before it gets too cool!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Carly is changing so fast! She looks so different in the pic where she is pushing herself up on the blanket. I remember the first time I discovered I couldn't just leave Alli on a blanket anymore - I wasn't quite sure what to do at that point :-)
I like the caption inside the outline of the pic- very cool.