Wednesday, September 28, 2011

6 Months Already?

The birth of a baby and to watch them grow is always amazing.  Carly has changed so much in her short 6 months of life.  Blink and you'll miss it, literally. 

Carly is 6 months now and her personality is beginning to shine through!  She is busy.  She started sitting on her own and crawling and is beginning to discover other rooms to explore.  She is constantly after the computer, cords, the lamp, my phone, the remote, my camera, and Buttons.  Baby proofing is needed ASAP!  She also started eating solid foods and is much like her sisters were so far.  She eats a few bites but hasn't really taken to it yet.  She had her 6 month doctor visit and weighed 13 pounds, 13 oz and was 25 1/2 inches long.  She's only in the 10% for weight but the doctor wasn't concerned since she's always been little and is gaining weight well.  She also has accidentally started saying "ma ma" but I know she's just playing around with sounds for now!  I made sure to video it so that Corry could see what her first word was (just in case she didn't do it again)! 

Watching her grow is bittersweet...I want my babies to stay babies, but I also can't wait to see them grow. 


3 Days Old

10 Days Old

6 Months Old!

3 comments:

goddess95 said...

Wow!!!! She has grown wayyyy too much too quick! I love the pictures...seeing how teeny tiny she was and how LONG she is now!!! Well, momma, in 6 months you'll be celebrating her 1st birthday!! How extremely unreal is that?!?!?

Julie said...

She really has changed- I hate how that first year flies by and you can't enjoy a stage before they are on to the next- so very bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing how the time flies and how quickly they change. She's such a cutie! :)

And just so you know, we had such OPPOSITE babies. I just went to look and see how much Maverick weighed at 6 months . . . a whopping 23 pounds! So crazy how different kiddos grow. :)