Friday, August 12, 2011

Playtime with Megan & The Children's Museum

Megan came to stay with us for a few days before school starts.  The girls always love having Megan here and so do I.  I got to go to the grocery store with just Carly and we also watched girly movies several nights.  :)  We  took the girls to see The Smurfs, went to the Mosquito Festival in Clute, and went to the Children's Museum. 


We acquired a new to us pool table from our friends Aaron & Amber who moved out of state and didn't want to take it with them.  It had the perfect spot waiting in our game room!

Pretending to talk on a pay phone at the Children's Museum.  Isn't it weird to think about  that these things are pretty much nonexistent now?!



Carly is such a trooper and lets us haul her around everywhere.

The Westinghouse girls behind the wheel- Scary thought!
Megan sitting with Carly :)





 
I didn't get a good picture of all of the girls but the Landry girls joined us at the museum.  Their dad gets the "Dad of the Year Award" because he brought all three of them to the crazy museum by himself (Ana was out of town for work).  I don't even like to take my three by myself and one of mine is strapped down in a stroller!  They are good, sweet girls, though, and that helps. 
   


0 comments: