Saturday, August 27, 2011

Carly's Room

I finally feel like Carly's room is finished after getting a fairy decal up over her bed which filled the last blank wall.  Besides the paint, decals, and crib, her room is a hodge podge of Autumn & Shelby's baby & toddler rooms (decor, comforter, furniture) and has my sister's curtains.  I decided not to go the bedding route with her since they don't actually use the comforter that comes with crib bedding anyways.  I think her room turned out very sweet even with all of the mixing and matching.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the fairy over the bed. :)

goddess95 said...

Her room is precious!
I love all the pictures. That 3rd one form the top, is my favorite. She looks like those dolls they sell at Target. Such a cutie. And what a trooper she is going from place to place! Sweet Carly!