Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Shelby's Family Party

We celebrated Shelby's birthday with family on her actual birthday since it fell on a Sunday.  Her party turned out great and I actually got lots of great pictures.  Sweet girl is 5 now but says she is stopping at 7 (she doesn't want to grow up but wants to be 7 because she wants her big teeth on bottom).


Corry made the cake and I helped a little, too!

A picture Autumn made for Shelby







Our oldest & youngest :)



The kids played in a little moonwalk & slip 'n slide.



Shelby sang Justin Bieber's "Baby Baby" and Taylor Swift's "You're So Mean."  Autumn was her shy back up singer and Travis was the guitar player.
Carly bright-eyed after a long nap.

My mom with the girls
My dad with Carly

1 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Shelby!!!
Impressed with Corry's cake-making ability- not bad. I thought it was really cute.
All the girls look super cute in their festive attire.
I hope you have video of the Bieber and Swift performances- that sounds like a hoot!