Carly turned 3 months on the 17th of June. She is starting to be a fun little baby with smiles, laughs, and cooing. She almost always rolls over to her belly as soon as she is laid down and prefers to be on her belly now. She is pretty strong and even moves her legs already while on her belly like she is trying to go somewhere! She is also the best sleeper and sleeps through the night often. If she doesn't sleep through the night she usually only wakes once. Neither Autumn or Shelby were like this so I am very happy to have a good sleeper!! Now without being too greedy, maybe she will be a good eater, too, and won't be as picky as the girls! Another thing she does is take a bottle! That is such a relief to know that I can leave her and she will take the bottle. She is also a thumb-sucker- that thumb is constantly in her mouth. She generally has one hand with the thumb in her mouth and the other hand tugging at her ear (I'm guessing it bothers her from teething). Shelby's teeth started coming in at 4 months and Autumn at 5 months so it's probably not too far away!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the last pic. Such a cutie pie! :)
Looks like she prefers her left thumb like TJ. It is wonderful that they can so easily soothe themselves, but be prepared for a stinky thumb and being totally grossed out when she plops that thing in their mouth right after having just touched something completely disgusting. And hopefully you'll be a little more successful than I have at breaking the habit when the time comes. Can't say I've really tried too hard however- I think I'm still hoping it will eventually go away on it's own, but it's really not looking that way.
I still think thumb-suckers are super cute though and it was REALLY nice to not have to keep up with a binky all the time.
Love all the pics- can't believe it's almost time for teeth already!
Post a Comment