Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend.  We hung around the house and went to the park while Corry worked Saturday. 
That night they dyed Easter eggs.

The girls woke up to a basket of goodies and hunted Easter eggs in the backyard.
 
Family pictures after getting ready that morning.


I like this one with Buttons checking things out!
 
I know Carly looks a bit unstable but I really was right there to the side!


We headed to church with all of Corry's side of the family.  Family picture with some of us (the glare was so intense we could barely open our eyes).
Carly in her Easter dress
Shelby posing that afternoon
Autumn after a wardrobe change (actually dress #3)
 
We went to my parents that afternoon.  Here's a picture with Mammy & Carly.
Before the Easter egg hunt
Megan (on her 15th birthday) and Carly's first smile for the camera

Megan & the girls

2 comments:

mindy said...

Love all the pictures. Carly has such a cute smile!! I love the one with all 3 girls.

Julie said...

I still can't get used to seeing the pictures with THREE girls.
Love Carly's smile- so big for the camera.
Glad y'all had a great Easter.