Corry has been taking the girls to school in the mornings and picked them up the entire first week in the new house. Getting them up earlier has been a little bit of an adjustment for us all and we struggle to get Autumn to school on time everyday. I start getting them up at 6:45 and Autumn used to sleep until 7:30 and Shelby used to sleep until 8. They have been doing pretty well with it, though, and just need a nap sometimes in the car on the way home or after they get home.
Here are some pictures of Carly in her second week of life...
| 12 Days Old |
My baby Shelby no longer looks like a baby when next to Carly!
And Carly looks like she is scared to death!
| 2 Weeks Old |
2 comments:
She is so cute!
Glad you guys got all moved, I'm impressed! And I've seen your husband bringing the girls to school and have thought about how tired you all must be! :)
6:40 is about what time I have to wake the kids up for school and it's not real popular around here either. That's one of Alli's only complaints about school.
I'm impressed with all that y'all have accomplished this last month.
Love the pics of Shelby holding Carly- funny!
Post a Comment