Our new house has tons of flowers blooming- from roses to jasmine to lilies to flowers that I don't know the name of. Here are the roses- we have red, pink, and peach.
Corry picked me roses one morning while Carly and I were catching up on some sleep. Nothing better than getting roses when you're married and you know he didn't spend a ton of money on them!
We took the girls swimming at the rec center and they loved it! It is so close that we can walk to it!
The playroom starting to come together...
And sweet Carly on her mat at three weeks old...
4 comments:
Wow! Those are some gorgeous roses--and what a sweetheart to pick those for you!
That playroom looks huge! I'm sure you're excited to start putting your new homw together!
And baby Carly is so precious!
WOW! I have been super busy and not on blogger... I missed a lot!
CONGRATS on Baby Carly!! And...a move! WOW! I'm sure your head is spinning!! I'll keep reading to get all updated.
Really jealous of that playroom!! We recently put the kid's beds in one room so we could open the other one up strictly for a playroom, but it's not nearly that big. Very nice!
One of my favorite set of flowers that Dwaine ever got for me were some wild sunflowers that he said he had to climb through a ditch for. Beautiful and free- you can't beat that.
Post a Comment