Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dear Mom...

Autumn didn't have the best of days at school today and decided to write me three notes during centertime (that she didn't let anyone see!)  She usually loves school but has had a "stubitute" all week and is really missing her teacher!

Here is how they read and I'll translate after:
Note 1:  "Der mom tday wusit the best day
Pepol wrr yel ieg
I got hrt 2 tis
tiyrd
I nap after
I wo too go to the prok"

Note 2:  "I sirius to day wus its the best day"

Note 3:  "PS win I anm 10 I so wil I move I fos to mov
               Evreda is bad"

Note interpretation:
Dear Mom- Today wasn't the best of days.  People were yelling.  I got hurt 2 times.  I was tired.  I need a nap after school and I want to go to the park.  I'm serious today wasn't the best day.  PS when I am 10 I will move I will be forced to move, everyday is bad. 

So her notes went from bad to worse and had a bit of a dramatic flair.  She has only had a substitute for three days and is already to the point of being forced to move and saying everyday is bad!  She must have really had a bad day because she generally loves going to school.  Makes me so thankful that she loves her teacher because this year could have gone a whole different way!

2 comments:

goddess95 said...

Awwww....it breaks my heart that she had a terrible day! Don't you know what it's like to be in Kinder and have a substitute mommmy?!?!? It's draining!!
She's a very smart girl! LOVE her notes--that's how Leanna writes out stuff too..missing vowels, etc! Cuteness!
Hope you are doing well!

Julie said...

I'm pretty sure that would have sent Alli over the edge too. She doesn't like it too much when things are loud and out of control- she usually let's me know about it. When she first started school she told me that she doesn't like lunch because "the teacher LEAVES us! and it gets loud!"
So funny.
Hope she has a better week next week.